Monday 27 January 2014

This is one of the testimonies we recently received:



My name is J. M. from Soweto, Johannesburg. I am a born again Christian through the help of a booklet I received from the bible league. It is called “how to begin with God’ it made me realise how far away I have been from God and His will. All things I read from the book were new to me, things I never heard before. I then decided to take a step. I wanted to know more, understand more.

 

Ancestral worship is what I practiced in my life and God was second, or not at all. I am transformed into a new life with much understanding and wish to get more of these books as I believe there is a lot to learn about God and Man.

 

Thank you very much and I hope to visit Bible League offices one day, keep on giving out these to our people. There are lot of them like me out there and really need to know the truth.

 

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment