Friday 4 July 2014

Pure Joy!!! Receiving a Bible in Her Own Language!!!


Recently our office was visited by a lady named Regina. She works down the street and asked her employer if she could come to our office as we are closed when she passes. she wanted to know if we had a Zulu Bible available and what it costs.

I told her how we work. I could see the disappointment in her whole being. She does not have the time to do Project Philip. She loves the Lord and wants to hear Him speak to her through His word in her language. I went to fetch a Zulu Bible with a Zulu booklet and gave it to her. 

Wow!!! The joy this woman expressed brought tears to my eyes. She put the Bible on her head and and just started praising God. "Thank you God! Thank you Father! You love me! You love me so much!" This is what she said over and over again. I thanked God for making someone's day. What a privilege to be able to be a vehicle of blessing...to give a Bible to someone from Bible League International. 



She left the office and I watched her. She was in worship all the way. Standing at the gate and praising God! She received something that is priceless!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment