Monday 17 March 2014

Inspiring Testimonies!!!

TESTIMONIES FROM THE TRASDA ORGANIZATON IN ORAGE FARM UNDER PASTOR LINDA PHIRI. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLETED THE GOLD LIFE BOOKLET.

My name is Linda from the orange farm. I hereby testify to have attended spiritual up liftment training by Trasda Development Centre in partnership with Bible League. 
The training was life changing and inspirational to prepare one for the God’s plan for man on earth. All lessons are specially designed to prepare you to live a transformed life. Lessons on integrity. Discipline and decision making inspired me a lot. I hope we will get more materials from the Bible League SA and we are thankful to God with work they are doing.


K Zakathi
This was in deed a life changing experience, and it saddens my heart that there are people out who have not discovered their God ordained life and dream here on earth. I thank the Bible League for making these booklets available to the community. My life has been transformed from inside to the outer me. I feel blessed and loved by God that I came across this Book. This book is powerful and I pray that every person may go through it.

Maphoka Charlotte Sajake
I did not know there reason behind my existence, what is my purpose on earth; this has made me realise a lot about me.  I was a lost sheep and am now found. The truth has been revealed through this book. And I now know myself better.
Most of all I thank God for the transformation that happened in my life. I am now living God ordained life.



Nhlapo Stuurman

I attended the bible studied using the Bible League material (the gold life book) the bible study has helped me to discover myself and to acknowledge God in everything. I know understand the importance of salvation.


Manzi Mbali
I am now approaching life in a different way, I had a complicated, miserable life because of lack of knowledge, I now know and understand who am before God and who is God in my life. The God ordained life and dream book has helped me a lot and I thank all the people who are making themselves available for the work of God.

Jeanette Mamotshabi Sihlangu

I came to Trasda for computer courses and did not know what was awaiting me. The following week we attended the spiritual upliftment classes and did went through the book which made me realise I have not been applying Gods word in my life. I know now that my life has to be aligned with the will of God.


Amanda Makama
I can boldly testify that this book has transformed many lives in the group myself included. Thank you very much to the Bible League.




Lerato Jennifer Makgothi
The topic I specifically want to point out is about self-discovery. It has helped me a lot concerning my personality, decision making and other staff that I have not been ignoring. So many things are going wrong because of the wrong decisions that one made out of ignorance. I feel blessed to have come across this book.

Thank you so much, God bless







No comments:

Post a Comment